History

From a beer warehouse to ALTES DEPOT.

Our establishment is located on the grounds of the former Schwechater brewery beer warehouse in Mistelbach, where in 1910 a ice cellar and cold rooms were built. Das Gelände und die Räumlichkeiten wurden immer wieder umgebaut, vergrößert und von diversen Brauereien genutzt. Der Name „Schwechater Bierdepot“ war weithin bekannt.
Mit Ende 1989 wurde das Bierdepot in seiner Funktion als Auslieferungslager der Brau Union geschlossen.

In October 1991 the ALTES DEPOT was established in these premises.